Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, March 04, 2004


I had two conversations with my lady roommates last night that were fairly amusing. Here you go:


Mandy: My spring break starts next week.

Me: Sweet. Spring Break!!! You gonna get rowdy?

Mandy: Oh yeah.

Me: So what are you going to do?

Mandy: I'm not really sure. I'll probably go away for a couple of days with my friend from class.

Me: Where to?

Mandy: Probably a Bed and Breakfast in upstate New York.

Me: Oooh. Girls Gone Wild, Schenectady!


Conversation 2:

Paula: Hey Mike. What time do you usually take a shower in the morning?

Me: Around six (pause). Why? Did you wanna get together?


She was curious because she had to go to work early and didn't want to interfere with my morning schedule, but I turned it around on her and made her feel very uncomfortable.

That's all I got right now.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006