Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, March 09, 2004


Happy birthday to blog.
Happy birthday to blog.
Happy birthday dear tooleblog.
Happy birthday to blog.

On a cold Sunday one year and a day ago today (stupid Leap Year), this blog was born. Yes, it's been quite a year. So many wonderful things have happened to me. For example, by not getting my hair cut since September, I have saved approximately 60 dollars, not counting tips! Who needs a 401(k) when I've got long beautiful hippie hair?!

So, what else has happened to me? Hmmm. Did I mention my hair? OK, I did. Um, the other night I had a great dream where I had to stop my Uncle Hank from destroying the world. I was all flying around and shit. It was awesome. Highlight of my year.

So if you'd like, take a gander at my first ever post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a candle to blow out.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006