Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Monday, February 16, 2004


My favorite president is Andrew Jackson. I only say that because I like his picture on the 20 dollar bill. He looks like the original hipster. He didn't give a fuck. Here he is, going to be on money, and his hair's all messed up.

I also like that he killed a man in a duel, because the man "cast an unjustified slur on his wife Rachel." Damn! Imagine the media circus if John Kerry killed a man in a duel.

So here's to Andrew Jackson -- the official president of the ATM.

UPDATE: So I just read a little more about ol' Andy. He was an asshole! Fuck that guy! Get out of my wallet, you slave trading, Indian hunting son of a bitch!

I just found this site that makes a case for putting Martin Luther King on the twenty. I'm all for that. Either him or Alex Rodriguez.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006