Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, February 20, 2004


All supervisors in my office are currently away at a conference. What's that mean? you ask. It means that I am in motherfucking charge. Oh yeah. So you might be like, "Isn't it a little unprofessional for you to blog while you are in charge?" Then I'll be all, "Whatever, dick. New rule: I blog as much as I fucking want."

So here are some other new rules I've initiated:

-- Effective immediately, the office will be split up in two teams, Shirts and Skins. Shirts will also go by the team name, No Pants.
-- Whenever anyone has a question, they must follow it up with a tap dance where at the end of it, they clap and go, "Yeah!" or if they prefer, "Ha-cha-cha-cha."
-- All meetings are concluded with a tickle fight!

That's all I can think of for now. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some tickling to do.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006