Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, January 20, 2004


I went skiing this weekend. Sure, the skiing was fine and it was great to see my friends, but the most important thing from the past three days is this:

I have seen the future. And the future is Guacamole flavored Doritos.

Holy shit, these are so good. I implore you to stop reading this blog right now and go get yourself a bag. If you are still reading, I'll go further. They are green. They taste real good.

That's all I've got. I can't accurately describe these. It's like describing a rainbow to a blind person. At one point over the weekend, there was a herd of deer behind the house we were staying in. We wanted to feed them. We threw them some bread. They ate that, but they were like, "Bread. Yeah, real original. That's all we ever get. Thanks for the bread." Then someone decided to throw out some trail mix to them. They didn't even touch it. Then, my friend Rob threw a couple of Guacamole Doritos. The deer strolled over to it, ate it, then looked up at us and said, "Holy shit. What are these? Is that guacamole? These are so fucking good. Oh my God. These are so much better than Cool Ranch. Oh man, what are these spices? And, am I mistaken, or is that a hint of lime?"

There are a few very happy deer in West Virginia right now with green tongues.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006