Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, December 18, 2003


Why is Howard Dean the front-runner? He is so awkward and just doesn't seem too confident. He has no chance at unseating Bush. Although I think it is time for a woman president (I like Carol Moseley Braun, but she has no chance), I think the best person to have go against Bush is Clark. He is a former General who is against the war, so right there you've got someone that can appeal to a broad range of people. His military experience can appeal to conservatives, and his anti-war stance should bring in the Democrats who still want a sense of security. The image I have of Dean is a hippie White House. He'll probably grow pot in the Rose Garden. His running mate will be Wavy Gravy.

Clark in '04! Besides he kinda looks like Bush. That should be his campaign slogan. "Hey, he kinda looks like Bush!"

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006