Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, December 23, 2003


Lenny Bruce just got a pardon from Gov. Pataki, 37 years after he (Bruce) died. Good for him. I'm sure he'll be happy about that.

I once saw a documentary on HBO about Lenny Bruce and thought, "If I was ever cast in a film about someone in history, I think I could pull off Lenny Bruce pretty damn well." So if you are a casting agent, please contact me. The only problem is Lenny used to raise his left eyebrow all the time, and I can only raise my right. I'm sure this can be remedied by some sort of trick photography, like reversing the film or something. I hope this doesn't pose a problem. Please don't give the role to Vince Vaughn. That's too obvious.

Thanks.

P.S. - I already have sideburns.

All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006