Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, October 21, 2003


What can I talk about today?

Hmph. I'm bored.

I was once told that I use the word "vagina" too often on this blog. Apparently the ladies don't like that word. Well, here is one more story with that word.

I was either in 10th or 11th grade and I was in a sex ed. class. I was taking a test, which I think was a fill-in-the-blank test, and one of the questions was "The inner lining on the wall of the uterus is called the _______."

For the life of me, I couldn't remember. I had studied and this was the only question I couldn't get. I knew the body of a lady more than most ladies, except for that one darn question. Then I thought of what I consider to be one of the funniest thing I ever thought of (keep in mind, I was approximately 15 years old). For my answer, I wrote, "The Great Wall of Vagina."

Brilliant! I thought. I couldn't wait to get my test back to see what Mr. McCray, my teacher would say about that.

He was a stereotypical gym teacher. Had the mustache, the shorts, the obnoxious attitude, and was never seen without his clipboard and whistle. Despite all that, even he must acknowledge the stroke of genius I had just put down for question 12.

I got the test back, and much to my chagrin, all it had was an "X" next to it to indicate that it was wrong. You humorless bastard! Not even a "Funny!" or a "Cute, but wrong." Just a plain old "X".

I made sure that I showed everyone in my class just so someone could appreciate it.

About a year ago I was flipping by Comedy Central and they were showing The Man Show. I was only on it for a split second, but I heard Jimmy Kimmel say, "The Great Wall of Vagina." I was devastated. Obviously, someone in that class now writes for The Man Show. Fuckers. Stealing my jokes.

Anyway, that will be my final vagina-related story. At least for today.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006