Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, October 29, 2003


Last night I walked by a church, and on their little board outside that normally lists church events, or perhaps a word or two from the bible, it had a quote from Jay Leno. I'm not a Leno fan, but the quote was actually kind of clever. It said, "The US is putting together a constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It's served us well for over two hundred years, and besides, we're not using it anymore."

I'm not sure when he said that, but it's uncharacteristic for Leno. He doesn't seem to usually take too many swipes at this great land of ours -- at least political swipes. And especially those that go against what conservative America thinks. Not just things like, "Bush said a word wrong." Once again, it's a comedian saying the most honest things about what's going on in the world. I'm sure he followed it up with some lame bit with Dancing Osamas or something, but hey, kudos to you Jay Leno.

I saw a survey yesterday that said 30% of people still think that we found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Something tells me these are the people that switch over to Access Hollywood as soon as the Nightly News comes on.

I'm sick of talking about this crap. I'm sick of talking right now.

I can't think of anything to write anymore. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I'm bored.

Kobe Bryant accused Shaq of coming back from the off season overweight. I guess Shaq was too busy eating, instead of following Kobe's lead of raping people. Nothing like a good rape to keep you all fit and ready to lead your team to a championship.

Kobe got a standing ovation at last night's Laker game. I hope that when the time comes, after I've cheated on my wife and raped a girl, I get a standing ovation at my place of business.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006