Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, August 06, 2003


Sometimes I think "Yes definitely, one day I want to have a kid or two (via a woman)." Then other times, like 20 minutes ago, I see a five year old kid coming out of the deli next to my office being dragged by his mother while he's screaming and punching her in the wrist. Punching her quite hard. I wanted to offer some help, but I thought it'd be best to leave it in the family. But just for the record, I totally could have taken this kid. He was such a pansy. He had these skinny little arms, and he was crying like a bitch. He stood no chance against me. And he was about three and a half feet tall. And his teeth were so fucking tiny. Like if you saw a mouse with teeth, they'd be like this kid's teeth. And you should have seen his haircut. So gay. I would have destroyed this kid.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006