Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Sunday, August 24, 2003


I will try not to bore you with my fantasy football exploits, but I must admit that I am incredibly excited for this season. First of all, fall is hands down the best season out there. Fuck spring. Fall is where it's at. It is currently 64 degrees out, which kind of gives me a boner. I love this weather. I'm sure tomorrow will be 90 degrees and humid, so I will enjoy this preview while it lasts.

I just love football. Sunday. All day. Nothing but football. I don't care what you say, it's a great way to spend an autumn Sunday. (Huh! I made a rhyme.) Football has definitely overtaken baseball as our National Pastime.

Now you add in this whole fantasy football thing and suddenly I give a shit about the Bengals. I won my fantasy football league last year and yesterday I was actually presented with a trophy. Totally foolish, right? The trophy kind of looks like the Heisman. A more accurate trophy would have been of a guy sitting at a computer reading ESPN.com and a fantasy football magazine with an empty six pack.

OK. I'm done with football. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006