Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, August 07, 2003


I saw Dennis Rodman yesterday. He's tall and has tattoos. Nothing very exciting. I've always thought he was pretty much an idiot. I was walking next to him for a while, and it was funny to see all the people who stopped and gawked, some said, "Hey Dennis!", and most just looked and pointed. It must be so weird to be a celebrity. Here is an idea.

If you would like to sort of understand what it's like to be a celebrity, pull your pants down on the sidewalk and just start taking a crap. Everyone will stare and point. Sure you won't get everyone saying, "You are my favorite actor/athlete/convicted rapist/murderer," but you'll get a similar amount of attention. Please let me know if anyone tries this. And if you already are a celebrity and you try this, please film it.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006