Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, August 22, 2003


The best line so far on VH1's I Love the 70s came from a fella by the name of Greg Fitzsimmons. He was talking about the sexual tension between Greg and Marcia on the Brady Bunch and he said, "You know they'd both go into that bathroom at the same time, you know because it was connected. And Greg would just bang her on the toilet."

I would love to be famous some day and have VH1 call me up and say, "Hey we are doing I Love the Aughts and we'd like you to come here and just bullshit about popular culture from the years 2000 - 2009." I would imagine one of the things we would talk about is the popularity of the I Love the 80s series. "People would just sit here, like I'm doing now, and talk about things like the Rubik's Cube. It was awesome."
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006