Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Monday, July 14, 2003


The thing about Saddam buying uranium from Africa not turning out to be true -- this reminds me of when Susan Smith killed her two kids, but said there were some black guys that stole her babies and her car, and everyone took her word for it. This is like the same thing. They had no proof, so they were like, "Hey, let's just blame it on Africa. The white people that we are trying to convince will have no trouble believing that. Just say that Saddam was trying to by uranium from black guys."

Speaking of Susan Smith, she put a personal ad out to get some virtual lovin'. In it, she says, "I have grown and matured alot since my incarceration, but I will always hurt for the pain I've caused so many, especially my children."

She may have matured but she still doesn't know that "a lot" is two words. Huge pet peeve of mine. I'm more upset over the fact that she can't spell, rather than her heinous deed.

Anyway, my conclusion is that Southerners, whether they be crazy white trash or the President of the United States, blame black people for everything.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006