Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, July 10, 2003


I'm starting to think that maybe this blog is a bad idea. I already have a negative view towards our society as a whole, but seeing some of the things that people search to get to my site is pretty sick. Today someone got here by searching "hypnotized moms raped pictures".

This guy's search produced such site descriptions as "Free men hot oldermen hot panties hot penetration hot pics hot" and "tastyamateurs octamateurs japan hardcorexxx tastyamateurs". Then right there in the middle of all of them is Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before.

Now, I'm not sure if this guy was looking for photos of moms who were raped while hypnotized or if it was for moms who were hypnotized that like to rape pictures. Some hypnotist might have put this kid's mom under a spell where he's like, "Now when I snap my fingers you will want to rape the family portrait." So he snaps his fingers and she just goes apeshit on the family's photo album of their trip to Disney World. If that is the case, then I feel bad for the kid. That would be awfully traumatic.

But if it's not the case, you are all sick bastards. All of you. Yes, even you.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006