Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Friday, June 06, 2003


I've got my high school reunion tomorrow. I'm not excited about it, more curious than anything else. I think I'm only going because I've gotten taller since high school. And I'm not completely bald yet.

It'll be interesting to see the people who, if they had the foresight and the creativity, would have shot up the school like The Columbine Kids. After Columbine I remember thinking there were probably 10 guys in my grade who were like, "Oh man! I totally should have done that!" On second thought, maybe it'll be better if they aren't at the reunion. A high school reunion shooting would be the worst thing for people who tell the "unpopular" kids in high school, "Don't worry. Things get so much better after high school." All you need is one guy with a gun and a really big grudge to ruin that for guidance counselors everywhere.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006