Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Sunday, June 22, 2003


If anyone ever says to you, "Mike Toole is a pretty cool guy," you can counter that statement with this piece of information:

I spent last night, which was Saturday, at home watching The Price is Right in primetime, Trading Spaces, and then a debate about America's role in the global scheme of things on C-SPAN 2. What did I learn? Well, Bob Barker hasn't aged in the last 20 years and he still uses that skinny little microphone with the 400 foot long cord, those people on Trading Spaces really do work pretty hard, and the jury is still out on whether America is a protector or a predator.

I also learned that C-SPAN 2 is way more fun to watch then plain old C-SPAN. I don't know enough about C-SPAN 3 to cast an opinion.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006