Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Wednesday, June 11, 2003


Egypt banned the Matrix Reloaded because of religious themes. They should have banned it because of that retarded rave scene and not having a plot and for wasting my time and for taking my ten dollars and for making me not give a shit about the third one and showing all of the cool shit in the previews.

Here is some sample dialogue that I am making up from the movie:

Some Character Other Than Neo: But Neo, why are we doing this?
Neo: I don't know. Because the Oracle said so! And it's the Matrix and the public will eat this shit up with a spoon!
Some Character Other Than Neo: Good enough for me! You are the One!

Speaking of the Middle East, this Road Map to Peace is going along swimmingly! Personally, I'd use a lot less missiles and suicide bombers, but hey! I guess that's why I'm not in Washington!
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006