Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Tuesday, June 10, 2003


"Eat shit and die" is a terrible thing to say to someone. As far as mean things to say to a person, "Eat shit and die" has got to be towards the top of the list. Not only are you wishing someone to no longer exist, but you want their last act on Earth to be the eating of feces.

If you really want someone dead, I think there would be enough satisfaction in them simply dying. Do you really need to see them eat shit? Our culture is already becoming too mean spirited, so I'd like to offer the following alternatives.

Something like, "Call your mom and die." If someone is going to die, I'm pretty sure they'd like to talk to their mom beforehand, rather than eat poo. Or maybe offer them some advice to do something better that would increase their chances of getting into heaven. "Volunteer at a hospital and die."

If I only hear one person tell me, "Call your mom and die," I will have made a difference.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006