Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Thursday, May 29, 2003


I probably burn my mouth twice a week. I'm a fucking idiot. Last night I did it twice. First on buffalo wings, then on pizza (I'm healthy). I think my mouth is sensitive, which just adds to my dad's theory that I'm gay. Other people will be eating this piping hot shit, and I know it's going to burn me, but I don't want to sit there and wait for food so I'll just eat it to prove that I'm a man, and then my mouth is scorched. I honestly do that on a regular basis. I've been to the dentist and he'll be like, "Whoa! Burned the mouth, huh?" And while I have a mouthful of drills and picks and dentist toothpaste, I say, "Yeah." Then he's like, "You fucking dick. Stop eating such hot food. You are obviously gay and can't handle your food temperature." My dentist is an asshole.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006