Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before

Saturday, April 05, 2003


I apologize to my faithful readers. All none of you.

I have not been able to write anything new lately for a few reasons. I've been wicked busy at work, and since I don't have a computer at home, work is the only place I do this. I am also working in Jersey City, due to some sort of power thing issue at my real place of work in Manhattan, and it turns out that Jersey City sucks out any creativity that might exist in me bones.

So here is all I can think of right now:

Why did Jesus turn water into wine, rather than turning it into beer?
Because he's a big gay hippie that likes wine.

That's all I gots.

I also likes how the media tells us how good or bad the war is going day by day.

Only two guys died today. We gonna win it! The stock market is a bull!

Today we lost seven and there are fourteen missing. This ain't going so well. Dang. Stocks bad!

I also saw a guy from the Marines who is on American Idol (the worst show on television), and he has about seven of his Marine friends in the audience watching him. Doesn't this seem wrong? Do you think there are seven Iraqi soldiers anywhere rooting on their buddy at an Iraqi talent show or at karaoke? Plus, I saw that this guy sang "Celebrate" at the last show. As in "Celebrate good times, c'mon!"

I was going to write more about that, but I don't think I have to. But in case you don't get it, he is a Marine, who is singing about celebrating good times, while his pals are really far away killing and dying. Shouldn't he at least be singing "I'm Proud to Be An American" or "Arabian Nights" or "Bombs Over Baghdad"?

I'm going to bed.
All material © Mike Toole; 2003 - 2006